- The end of the holiday feels like the end of the world. - 假期结束,末日来临。
- Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not. - 不管你焦虑与否,该发生的总会发生。
- At the place we don't know, there is always some sadness we haven't seen. - 在我们不曾了解的地方,总有些未曾看到的心酸。
- Don't look at your phone for more than two hours, because it will power off. - 千万不要连续看手机超过两个小时,因为那样手机会没电。
- East or west, home is the best. - 金窝银窝不如自家的草窝。
- It's time to start living the life you've imagined! - 是时候开始过自己想要的生活了!
- Patriotism is deeply rooted in the instincts and emotions of human being. - 爱国精神深深根植于人的本能和情感之中。
- Hang in there! Victory is just around the corner! - 坚持住!胜利就在前方!
- I'm just an emotionless working machine. - 我只是一个没有感情的工作机器。
- Keep what you say and carry out what you do. - 言必行,行必果。
- If it is important to you, you will find a way. - 如果你认为重要,你就会想对策。
- Have you booked your ticket? - 你定上火车票了吗?
- It's easy to straighten a tree when it's small, but it's difficult to stretch a tree when it's big. - 树小扶直易,树大扳伸难。
- I have tried my best to live an ordinary life. - 我拼劲全力,不过是为了过完平凡的一生。
- Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree. - 每一片飘落的秋叶,都在向我诉说着狂喜。
- No man needs a vacation much as the man who has just had one. - 没有人比刚刚过完假期的人更需要假期了。
- Up the bright moon rises from the sea; I share the same moment though far from thee. - 海上生明月,天涯共此时。
- Don't moon away the Mid-Autumn Festival. - 找点事儿做吧,不要虚度了中秋佳节。
- The family is more important than the dream. - 家人是比梦想更重要的事情。
- From my father's perspective, the sweep of the sweeping robot is soulless. - 在我爸看来,扫地机器人扫的地,没有灵魂。
154÷154×d2b
- The end of the holiday feels like the end of the world.
- 假期结束,末日来临。
- Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not.
- 不管你焦虑与否,该发生的总会发生。
- At the place we don't know, there is always some sadness we haven't seen.
- 在我们不曾了解的地方,总有些未曾看到的心酸。
- Don't look at your phone for more than two hours, because it will power off.
- 千万不要连续看手机超过两个小时,因为那样手机会没电。
- East or west, home is the best.
- 金窝银窝不如自家的草窝。
- It's time to start living the life you've imagined!
- 是时候开始过自己想要的生活了!
- Patriotism is deeply rooted in the instincts and emotions of human being.
- 爱国精神深深根植于人的本能和情感之中。
- Hang in there! Victory is just around the corner!
- 坚持住!胜利就在前方!
- I'm just an emotionless working machine.
- 我只是一个没有感情的工作机器。
- Keep what you say and carry out what you do.
- 言必行,行必果。
- If it is important to you, you will find a way.
- 如果你认为重要,你就会想对策。
- Have you booked your ticket?
- 你定上火车票了吗?
- It's easy to straighten a tree when it's small, but it's difficult to stretch a tree when it's big.
- 树小扶直易,树大扳伸难。
- I have tried my best to live an ordinary life.
- 我拼劲全力,不过是为了过完平凡的一生。
- Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.
- 每一片飘落的秋叶,都在向我诉说着狂喜。
- No man needs a vacation much as the man who has just had one.
- 没有人比刚刚过完假期的人更需要假期了。
- Up the bright moon rises from the sea; I share the same moment though far from thee.
- 海上生明月,天涯共此时。
- Don't moon away the Mid-Autumn Festival.
- 找点事儿做吧,不要虚度了中秋佳节。
- The family is more important than the dream.
- 家人是比梦想更重要的事情。
- From my father's perspective, the sweep of the sweeping robot is soulless.
- 在我爸看来,扫地机器人扫的地,没有灵魂。