- True masters tend to focus on one thing and do it well. - 真正的大师往往专注于打磨一件事。
- When you really matter to someone, that person will always make time for you. - 真正在乎你的人,从来都“不忙”。
- Loving parents is also a child's instinct. - 爱父母,也是孩子的本能。
- After all the difficult times, you will embrace a bright future. - 熬过所有的艰难时刻,你将前程似锦。
- Our meeting is just meaningful only if you wanna see me. - 只有你想见我的时候,我们的相遇才有意义。
- The better you become, the better you attract. - 你若盛开,蝴蝶自来。
- Don't stay mad for too long. Learn to leave things behind. - 生气不宜太久,要学会放下。
- At this moment, I miss you more than usual. - 在这一刻,我比平时更想你。
- It's hard to please everyone, so keep delightful for yourself. - 众口难调,开心就好。
- Everything is dangerous. If it weren't so, life wouldn't be worth living. - 凡事皆有风险。若非如此,人生将不值一过。
- A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. - 玫瑰即使换了名字也依旧芬芳。
- We turn not older with years, but newer every day. - 我们并非在年复一年地变老,而是日复一日地焕然一新。
- The frog in the well knows nothing of the great ocean. - 井底之蛙,不知大海。
- Sometimes, the right one for you is the one who was there the whole time. - 有时候,对的那个人,就是始终陪伴左右的那个。
- Those who can't fish will only muddy the river. - 不会捕鱼的人,只会把河水弄浑。
- The best way to predict your future is to create it. - 预测未来的最好方式就是去创造它。
- The elderly is history and drama for reference of our lives. - 老人犹如历史和戏剧,可为我们的生活提供参考。
- I dreamed a lot when I was a child, but now I just want to get rich overnight. - 小时候的我梦想有很多,可现在我只想一夜暴富。
- Those who have knocked me down, thank you! It's so comfortable to lie down. - 那些曾经把我击倒的人,谢谢你们!躺平真舒服。
- Love is like the moon. When it does not increase, it decreases. - 爱情就像月亮,不增则减。
154÷154×d2b
- True masters tend to focus on one thing and do it well.
- 真正的大师往往专注于打磨一件事。
- When you really matter to someone, that person will always make time for you.
- 真正在乎你的人,从来都“不忙”。
- Loving parents is also a child's instinct.
- 爱父母,也是孩子的本能。
- After all the difficult times, you will embrace a bright future.
- 熬过所有的艰难时刻,你将前程似锦。
- Our meeting is just meaningful only if you wanna see me.
- 只有你想见我的时候,我们的相遇才有意义。
- The better you become, the better you attract.
- 你若盛开,蝴蝶自来。
- Don't stay mad for too long. Learn to leave things behind.
- 生气不宜太久,要学会放下。
- At this moment, I miss you more than usual.
- 在这一刻,我比平时更想你。
- It's hard to please everyone, so keep delightful for yourself.
- 众口难调,开心就好。
- Everything is dangerous. If it weren't so, life wouldn't be worth living.
- 凡事皆有风险。若非如此,人生将不值一过。
- A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
- 玫瑰即使换了名字也依旧芬芳。
- We turn not older with years, but newer every day.
- 我们并非在年复一年地变老,而是日复一日地焕然一新。
- The frog in the well knows nothing of the great ocean.
- 井底之蛙,不知大海。
- Sometimes, the right one for you is the one who was there the whole time.
- 有时候,对的那个人,就是始终陪伴左右的那个。
- Those who can't fish will only muddy the river.
- 不会捕鱼的人,只会把河水弄浑。
- The best way to predict your future is to create it.
- 预测未来的最好方式就是去创造它。
- The elderly is history and drama for reference of our lives.
- 老人犹如历史和戏剧,可为我们的生活提供参考。
- I dreamed a lot when I was a child, but now I just want to get rich overnight.
- 小时候的我梦想有很多,可现在我只想一夜暴富。
- Those who have knocked me down, thank you! It's so comfortable to lie down.
- 那些曾经把我击倒的人,谢谢你们!躺平真舒服。
- Love is like the moon. When it does not increase, it decreases.
- 爱情就像月亮,不增则减。